TERMS & CONDITIONS
By attending YSL BEAUTY LIVE FROM LAGOS, You acknowledge and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry or removal from the event venue.
- Registration for Event
- Attendance to the YSL BEAUTY LIVE FROM LAGOS event is by invitation only.
- Your event pass is non-transferable, and only the person named on the registration portal will be admitted.
- All registration information must be accurate and complete.
- Redrick PR Ltd. reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not comply with the registration process.
2. Attendance Requirements
- Right of admission is reserved.
- No under 18s allowed, valid physical picture ID required to enter.
- By attending the event, you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions and any instructions given to you by event staff.
- No smoking or vaping inside the event venue.
- No outside food or drinks allowed inside the event venue.
- No drugs or illegal substances allowed inside the event venue.
- No weapons or dangerous items allowed inside the event venue.
- No moshing, crowd surfing, or stage diving.
- No disruptive or aggressive behaviour will be tolerated.
- You must comply with the dress code specified. No visibly branded clothes or accessories. No open shoes for men.
- If you are found to be under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol, you will not be permitted to enter or will be removed from the event venue.
- Yves Saint Laurent Beauty reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any guest who does not comply with these Attendance Requirements.
3. Safety and Security
- Redrick PR Ltd. is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all guests.
- Event staff will conduct security checks upon entry, including bag checks.
- Redrick PR Ltd. reserves the right to confiscate any prohibited items or substances found during security checks.
- Redrick PR Ltd. will not be liable for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
4. Use of Images and Recordings
- By attending the event, You, as a Participant, consent and give permission to Redrick PR Ltd. and its thirty party affiliates to use images, including any motion picture, still photograph and sound records of your voice for the purposes of the Event and its activities which may include advertising, promotion and marketing.
- This includes the right to reproduce, publish, represent, adapt, edit, crop, alter or modify these Images of me and combine such Images with other images, text, audio recordings and graphics without notifying me. These images could be used in print and digital media formats including print publications, websites, e-marketing, posters banners, advertising, film, social media, teaching and research purposes.
- Redrick PR Ltd. reserves the right to use any images or recordings taken during the event without further notice or compensation to guests.
5. Medical Conditions
- Please be aware that there may be loud noises and flashing lights during the event, which could cause discomfort or harm to certain individuals.
- If you have a medical condition or are sensitive to loud noises or flashing lights, we recommend that you do not attend the event.